About the Leading with Excellence Award
A professional woman with 5-15 years of experience in energy: Science/Engineering who has gone above and beyond to demonstrate leadership skills, excellence in corporate performance and communication, and has had a significant impact in their organization.
- Degree in Science & Engineering
- Impact on a Corporate Level (example – project outside of title leading to impact on entire company)
- Leading corporate project
- 5-15 years of experience
- Communication Excellence through publications, speaking at events, etc.
- Demonstrate 6 of the 8 skills of a leader, and provide support of this demonstration through references (creativity, courage, empowerment, accountability, collaboration, communication, decision making, inspiration)
Please prepare the following documents in pdf, the system will not allow you to save your entry and complete it at a later stage. We recommend that you have all the listed documents available at the time of submission.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Leading Corporate Project
- Example of impact on a Corporate Level eg. Project outside of title leading to impact on entire company
- Examples of publications or speaking events
- Demonstrate 6 of 8 leadership skills and provide support of this through references. Skills: Creativity, Courage, Empowerment, Accountability, Collaboration, Communication, Decision Making, Inspiration