About the Corporate Champion Recognition
A professional male with 10+ years of experience who has gone above and beyond to develop and support women as professionals and potential leaders. He has demonstrated his strong support for women through a proven track record of support and encouraging change in his organization to fully engage and integrate women.
- Male Champion
- Develop & support female talent and leaders
- Should have supported a female employees who was recognized for her achievements. Recommendations from these female employees must be submitted with the application.
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong advocate for women – through conferences, mentoring, etc.
- Focus Internally and externally, encouraging culture change in the community as well
- Proven track record (examples include explicit statements in support of women, set up a women’s support network, instilled a gender friendly environment within the company structure)
Please prepare the following documents in pdf file format, the system will not allow you to save your entry and complete it at a later stage. We recommend that you have all the listed documents available at the time of submission.
- Examples of supporting female talent and leaders
- Two (2) recommendations from women you have supported
- Examples of supporting a woman that has led to her receiving an award or recognition
- Examples of advocating for women through conferences and/or mentoring